Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 04-13-2004   #1
Durango White Album video premier and creeking slideshow

Storyville, Thursday April 22nd.
Slideshow starts at 8pm followed by the White Album.
The video and slideshow document some of the sweetist new runs in B.C., California, New Zealand and Next year in Durango cause the creeks are gonna stomp down here this season.
Come drink some beer and get ready for the season.

waynechorter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004   #2
Will be there. I'd pay money to see this Wayne Chorter guy get worked.

sward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004   #3
Stundent/raft guide
Send a message via MSN to JKB
sounds nice. Where is storyville exactly.

When I was a boy I was told anybody could become president. Now I'm beginning to believe it. -Clarence Darrow
JKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004   #4
Yep, pretty much everyone in the video gets worked at least once, except for Stokesburry cause that kid never gets worked. I must say my chundering is five star though. The video definitly has one of the all time best carnige segments. A carnige fan like yourself Ward, will have a chubby for the rest of the show.
Storyville is on the north end of main street on the east side of the street. I think it's between 10th and 11th.
Old 04-15-2004   #5
definitely the best carnage i have ever seen. there is a shot of someone running the gash, upside down through the left manky slot.
N. Wigston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004   #6
Vegas showgirls hired

We've hired a team of vegas showgirls to provide lapdances for the audience while their watching the movie. We've informed them that kayakers have no money and that a two dollar tip really means alot coming from a boater. They've said they understand and that they have just been dying to "hook up with some boaters" like all women. We're also working on getting some poles into storyville for some entertainment after the movie, hopefully it all works out.