Mountain Buzz banner

Dolores guidebook help?

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  doloresgirl 
#1 ·
So the world has turned onto this river and every guidebook is sold out with no re-printing in site this month!!

Any used Dolores guidebooks out there for sale or rent??

Would happily pay retail price with shippin ~ 20, but I'd rather not do the river nekkid. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.

BTW - we're running Bradfield to Slickrock (possibly Gypsum), putting in the thurs. after memorial day.

#2 ·
coveted guidebook

hey man,
i'v got a dolores river guidebook that i'll hopefully be using this weekend and then the weekend of the 16-19. after that i wouldn't mind lending you mine. as long as i get it back! where are you at? i'm near durango. let me know if you don't find one elsewhere.
later
jim

#8 ·
You can borrow my guidebook, unless I come along, then we'll share. :D

So the world has turned onto this river and every guidebook is sold out with no re-printing in site this month!!

Any used Dolores guidebooks out there for sale or rent??

Would happily pay retail price with shippin ~ 20, but I'd rather not do the river nekkid. Any help is appreciated.

Thx.

BTW - we're running Bradfield to Slickrock (possibly Gypsum), putting in the thurs. after memorial day.

#13 ·
Dolores River Guidebooks

The Anasazi Heritage Center bookstore (27501 Hwy 184 Dolores Co 970-882-5600) had a stack on them as of 3 hours ago (I work there and happened to notice). The AHC is open 9-5 pm, 7 days a week. Plus it is a kick ass archaeology musuem that is worth a stop anyway. If that is too far off the path for you , try Canyon Sports in Cortez, on Main Street. I can't imagine that Dwayne the owner would let them run out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.