Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2007   #21
West side, Colorado
fuck the front range.... bunch of homos if u ask anyoE! on and when when DD said colorado boater are pussys. he was talking about the FRONT RANGE u g0d damm fagz... i got three worzzs for ya tea, FFRhomos

Old 04-10-2007   #22
I bet Dagger is proud of your attitude that you are displaying here. Maybe you should realize that you are the face of that company when you speak out in a boaters forum. Your actions are lame and disgusting, here and the other night.

Old 04-10-2007   #23
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
Originally Posted by thewestisbest View Post
fuck the front range.... bunch of homos if u ask anyoE! on and when when DD said colorado boater are pussys. he was talking about the FRONT RANGE u g0d damm fagz... i got three worzzs for ya tea, FFRhomos
dropping daniel's name alongside a half dozen slurs doesn't buy you any credibility junior. he would definitely not have had your back on being a total f*cking deuce. it's time to grow up now.
Old 04-10-2007   #24
People like that should be shot. Those specific people are the most immature on the river..They will grow up the hard way,with someones boot shoved up their ass. If I was them, I would lay low, some people have it in for them
Old 04-10-2007   #25

Your crew is a bunch of 140lb biatch's so it's understandable they've had to learn how to use guns to keep from getting there asses kicked by even moderate size middleschoolers. Basically now if anyone finds out who you are you will need a crane to remove the bent shaft AT paddle from your ass. Enjoy your paddling season, but I would recommend your crew showing up to the good rivers on the weekdays because you guys are gonna get rolled on the weekends. I don't even live in the Front Range and still have my "go back to the front range" stickers flying but I can't wait to kick your ass just on principalities.
Old 04-10-2007   #26
River Gypsy
Swannanoa, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 1986
what a surprise - this is the same crew that was drunkenly harrassing people, taking their gear, and throwing it around in the OBJ campground last summer.

one day they're gonna grow up and realize what idiots they're being - if they don't piss off the wrong person and get bit off sooner.

Old 04-10-2007   #27
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
I'm pretty suprised to hear Chris was in this mess. He is a stand up cool guy, Too bad. As for the others I don't know them. If you steal from anybody, you need your arms broken, f%^k'n jerk offs. Two sides to a story, yeah right! Sounds like a few punks ran into one of the nice'r paddlers out there, cause it would have ended much different with me. As for dropping an icons name, cause you've talked or maybe had a beer with him is f^&kin weak and a discrace. Don't bring up his name when you pukes are acting like you were. Not to mention I paddled with Daniel while you were in diapers on the front range. We may be pussy's, thats only cause that's where all the big runs are. Love these punks. Drugs, drinking and firing a weapon blindly into the night with no clue of where it's going. You're right that is safety. Not too mention stealing. Can't wait to hear your side.

Gary E
TG- hows the wing?
choad- you back in d town?
Old 04-10-2007   #28
Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Originally Posted by thewestisbest View Post
Nice Homophobic diatribe. BTW, kurfothich aka Finney, do you realize that little 'IP address' link at every post can tell what other aliases you've posted under? Sad that you can't post under your own name when calling other folks 'pussies'.
Old 04-10-2007   #29
The next zone, .
It sounds a lot like the Sr. party that the high school kids used to throw around here every year. The first one I went to got shut down not by all the gun fire - but when some jackass threw a couple of blastin caps into the fire.

Oh yea I have also had one of my best friends shot in high schoool - while drinkin in the hills. Hard to hear a pop then look at your friend and hear "you just shot me" then see the blood fill his lungs, up his neck, and watch/hear him die. Even harder to talk with his 2 brothers and mother about it (he was shot on mothers day). If any of you have ever been to the drive in here in BV - that is his parents place and I am sure I would still be drinkin pbr's up in the camera room if John was still here. Enough said.

It was a accident and the kid who shot John feels like shit to this day - ruined his life - right or wrong.

With that said some of this crew said they are sorry and that is enough for me and IMO should be for the rest of you to move on. Shit get drunk, holler at the moon, I dont even care of you rip off coolers and piss people off - but leave the pistol or gun where it belongs - under the seat of your truck!
Old 04-10-2007   #30
pnw, Washington
I see a lot of first time posters on this thread. Its sad that people wont pony up and own what they did. Right or wrong, own it.

"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
Closed Thread