Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2007   #91
To clarify:

Alex (from Dagger) was apologetic in the morning unlike the others in this crew (except Chris). He gave me some ice and offered me a few bucks. I didn't know he was a sponsered athlete and to have him lose sponsership was not my goal. The reason I included his name in the post was that he was still trying to justify the gun shooting in the morning. He asssured me how safe they were with the guns and that it was ok. I disagree.

The other guys in his crew, as evidenced by their lack of apology and posts here on the buzz, felt their actions were acceptable.

The reason I posted (I rarely post and am not into drama) was to
A. Warn others about these guys
B. Hopefully get support that their behavior is unacceptable (thank you for this buzz community) so that maybe they would change it in the future.

The cops did come but it was before the 2nd and 3rd rounds of shooting so at that point I didn't realize there was a problem.

Last time I checked Summit County,where I live, is in the mountains, not the front range.

I grew up on a farm in a rural area and have shot guns many times. I have had a family member get shot by a careless hunter. I have a gun at my house. I don't have anything against guns only dangerous behaviour with them.

I could really care less about the tequila and food. That was just the icing on the cake of direspect. That shit I can replace but if these assholes get f'd up again and shoot someone that is forever. Its true, no one got hurt Caspermike, but do you wait till someone does get hurt before you stop dangerous behavior?

Party loud, party all night, I don't care. But when guns enter the picture with aggressive drunks and possibly drug use there is a serious problem.

Old 04-10-2007   #92
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
for all the pussies

all you front range pussies think your better than mountain men? alright lets have a creek race ! whos down lets settle this! if alex and his boys win than he gets a couple 5ths of his choice of premium liquer and if the babies when ahahahah well they get diapers lets do it pussies

Old 04-10-2007   #93
one more thing.

West is Best you pm'd me to get my last name. I posted my full name on my first post. You should try it.
Old 04-10-2007   #94
Originally Posted by thewestisbest View Post
im sorry glen that i drank your tequila, im sorry that i woke up esta and put a hot dog in his nose, kyle sorry if we kept you up. Next weekend there wont be guns but u can bet ill be if u want to come get rowdy your more than welcome to come join us!
Hobie is claiming this post is from a person other than Alex. If that is true (and I believe it is), I think this is grounds for expulsion. Stirring up the pot is part of the Buzz, but antagonizing people while posing as another person is dangerous. This guy is using slurs that could potentially lead to violence which is fine by long as you are speaking for yourself. If you are inciting violence by falsely using somebody else's voice, then I say your time on the buzz should be terminated.
Old 04-10-2007   #95
West side, Colorado
u guys are so easy to get fired up.... who cares its the buzz....u all should get a life and say out of my biz
Old 04-10-2007   #96
Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Send a message via AIM to COUNT
thewestisbest=Kurfothich=gotchunder=Connor Finney.

Courtesy The Buzz Krew
"The world would be a better place if everyone kayaked."-Brad Ludden (Valhalla)
"You only get one chance to run a drop blind."-DD
Old 04-10-2007   #97
Wow. I would have defended Finney before I realized all those westisbest posts came from him. I just lost any respect for him and sent Pyranha an e-mail. Sucks that one of the best paddlers I've ever had the pleasure of boating with is such a fucking asshole. I hope someone from CKS reads all this too...
Old 04-10-2007   #98
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
Originally Posted by COUNT View Post
thewestisbest=Kurfothich=gotchunder=Connor Finney=Fucking royale douchebag
I'm likin this new buzz software. Take my trollin up a notch.
Old 04-10-2007   #99
Seattle, Washington
Dang, I was gonna use his picture on the CKS Squad page as my avatar, but it looks like they've taken it down. Booted beeatch!
Old 04-10-2007   #100
ww guide/ frame builder/welder, mobile fabrication gig
Paddling Since: 1988
I looked at that CKS page this morning..he was there, now he's not.

they didn't take long

Expedition Gear Rental
Closed Thread