Mountain Buzz banner

Dagger Paddle with the Pros and Confluence Kayaks

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  hobie 
#1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know about the upcoming demo/clinic next week with Confluence Kayaks in Denver. It was originally set for Sunday the 11th but will be changed to Thursday night the 15th at Golden whitewater park. Sorry for the change but it seemed to work better as I will be kayaking along with the men's national raft team as they attempt to raft from Pumphouse to Moab in 24 hours. I spoke with Don about the change and he mentioned Confluence has a demo every Thursday night. We figured it would be a great way to paddle together and do the free clinic. Thanks for understanding and we look forward to seeing you at the Golden park Thursday the 15th from 4:30pm to 7pm for the PWTPs!

hobie
jiggydawg@hotmail.com
Dagger Kayaks

#3 ·
Sorry to bump this again but I figured I would do a give away of a fitted Dagger lid and t-shirt to the first person to come up to me at Golden tonight with the answer to this question.

What kind of animal was the Dagger "Outlaw" named after?
:Hint it was pet of mine when I was kid.

Look forward to seeing you down there. I have the rig loaded with Rxs' and Crazy 88s. I also have a proto of a new boat we are working on to check out.

hobie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.