Mountain Buzz banner

Dagger Paddle w/ the Pros- this weekend

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  rasdoggy 
#1 ·
Confluence Kayaks is host a huge event this weekend with Team Dagger. Starting Friday night at the shop (16th and Platte, Denver) 7:00pm we will be hosting a Brad Ludden and the crew's One World. And, nows your chance to learn anything you ever wanted to know about Dagger kayaks. Bring you kayak in abd get and expert fitting, find out about AT paddles, askin the pro's and get the answers. We'll have beer and some swag to hand out.

Then the action really heats up on Saturday when we take it out side. We'll be meeting and bashing out by the Lawson Play feature. Which is at an increaible level right now for all the new play moves. Learn how to loop, try some of Dagger's hottest 2005 play kayaks, try the throw bag toss and win some cool stuff. It's for everyone. It's time to kick back paddle, party, and paddle some more. Clinics will be going off every hour or so touching on anything you want to learn.

It's all about adventure of learning and why not learn from some of the world's niciest and most talanted paddlers. Best of all it's FREE. It's a river festival for the people with the bibs and the entry fees.

Sunday we'll be there as well for Mike Mather's Swiftwater Clinic. This class is going to be awesome. Hobie mentioned it a week or so ago and the class filled up over night. It's time to get safe and kickstart the season. hope to see everyone this weekend.

www.confluencekayaks.com
303-433-3676

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Don,
Yep, it is going to be a good weekend. It will be myself along with Tyler Bradt, Corey Volt, and Brad Ludden. As for the swiftwater rescue class I want to clarify it is Saturday only, not Sunday and Mike is fired up for it. Sorry for any confusion. The PWTPs will however be both days.
See you this weekend!

hobie

#5 ·
paddle with the pros

Well, though this seems to be a good idea to market the DAGGER brand, help pay peoples salaries, i feel a much better choice would be to paddle with the pros and THE PEOPLE! I know Dagger reps (read hobie, corey, etc) have a very healthy fear of all things Chunder, however i would like to allay everyones fears and tell them that CHUNDERBOY WILL NOT BE APPEARING at the 25th ANNUAL RIver Festival. A river festival, not sales event, based on 25 years of people getting together to paddle and party. We will be having the best paddlers AND partiers together riverside, and in our two world class kayak holes. Only one of which will be used partly for the rodeo. So, starting tonite, we have the STEAMBOAT SPRINGS 25th annual river festival, the weekends best paddle and party. Have no fear of the brand new AT paddle, the only chundering going on in steamboat will be in the two raging, perfect water level holes, down by 13th st. Sallys, choads, erkels, etc-- have fun being part of the Dagger Marketing weekend.

#7 ·
confluence/dagger party

the name is GIGANTE ...................Al Gigante! no harm meant to your play group/forum, I just find a tad disrespectful to try and drum up business to support the "Hippy Rob" front range posse, when the legendary Yampa River Fest is going on, one you used to frequent before Teva sponsorship dried up. Just joking around though, trying to get folks out to Steamboat for our party this weekend. Im sure you guys will have fun. On second thought, maybe this will divert some of the front rangers away from our beautiful town. Go party with hobie and crew on I 70, or i hear chunderboy is going to a rockies game this weekend, if they let him in the stadium with his paddle (AT).

#9 ·
Well at least Dagger is bringing boating to the people I for one go out of my way to see these guys go off. I enjoyed the one in Salida and plan on going to this one too.

Where are Wavesport, Necky, Pyranha, Riot, Jackson........

I would go to the Steamer party but I was supposed to go to the postponed Anamis River Days and didn't know it was going on...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.