Old 05-03-2009   #1
moab, Utah
Paddling Since: 08
COS climbers?

i know this is a long shot, but would any of you buzzards who live in colorado springs want to hit up any of the local climbing gyms with a river chick- new to climbing? ive got my own gear minus shoes, and ive been looking for something to do in the evenings after school/work and on days i cant get out on the river all day quite yet...

like i said im really new to it but if youd be willing to help a girl out id be willing to buy the beers at the end of a climbing its pretty hilarious to see me flail around on the wall

i want to get in the gym tomorrow and tuesday after 5pm. id like to stay in COS but would be willing to travel a bit maybe to denver. any takers??

give me a call or text at 618 401 1494 if you want to play i dont check my email as often as i should

kate cusimano

just because it's diet don't mean it's good for you!
junkshowriverchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009   #2
Rocky Mountain Hooliganz, Rocky Mountain High
Paddling Since: 2007
Sport Climbing Center - Indoor Climbing, Sport Climbing, Rock Climbing, Colorado Springs

Check out this sport climbing complex/bouldering place! I've been there once, a while ago. It's a very nice bouldering gym! The sport lines weren't many to choose from back then, but I'm sure that's changed by now. You can climb on the ceiling completely over-hanging routes (3) at the time! Very difficult!! Lot's of easy climbs as well! Just go there, people are just hanging out, so you'll meet more newbs and show off's but it will be fun! That's for the springs area, Denver/Boulder has some nice gyms! Centennial (South Denver) also has a gym "Rock'n and Jamm'n", that is worth stopping in on.
ROCK'n & JAM'n Indoor Climbing Facility

This is all for Winter months though! Outside is much more fun!! My daughter and I may be up for Castlewood Canyon sometime (since I live 10 minutes away ) but not tomorrow/today since I have LCC boating plans. I have all the gear except a harness and shoes for you. I am more of a after work or weekend warrior type! PM me sometime to climb or boat!

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
islandertek is offline   Reply With Quote