Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 10-29-2010   #21
mountains, Colorado
Paddling Since: '92
Sentences I admittedly had difficulty reading:
"Ahah funny you must think your boy is new toa or someshit and all other kid paddlers are nothing..."
"I guess i shouldve said o would have rather read an article directly from Henry, who more than likely would have given a much better lesson to kids"
"Don take your advice and Casey asking him if he thinks his kid Is better is not anything but a question."
"wonder how many stomping lines you have seen in the buzz videos but have no idea who the person is....."
"Dude what did you add to the conversation at least I'm not the only one who understands."
"Sorry I asked a question regarding what kids learn mentally regarding his views on his son and other kid paddlers."

caseybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #22
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Let's turn this around from a preschool conversation now because we know they have nothing else to add.

Here's a killer article about a rad kid who helps represent what it means to be a Kayaker. Kayaking is a time devoteed sport that teaches important life lessons, and "its fun" ;big props to pops for keeping him into it.
Everything I Know About Canoes & Kayaks, I Learned At The National Slalom Championships It's Game Time Somewhere

Sorry I came off as ass, Henry and Henrys dad. Wasn't my intentions.

caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #23
Palisade, Colorado
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
Sorry I came off as ass, Henry and Henrys dad. Wasn't my intentions.
Is CM coming around? all them educated folks up in MT rubbing off? Good on ya CM...an oh yea, "Wasn't my intentions" lacks subject-verb agreement. should read: wasn't my intention, or weren't my intentions...
peak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010   #24
Technology Partner, Littleton, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to mvhyde
Enough already!!! Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz only response I really have is that the younger they start, the better they get. Racing gives them a better edge when it comes to all other aspects of paddling. Meaning, they see the water for what it is, they read the lines better. Hell, Henry schools me on lines sometimes. He sees seams in current my eyes don't see.

And the Lord said, let there be whitewater. So on Friday, the 13th day of the month....
mvhyde is offline   Reply With Quote