Originally Posted by swimteam101 View Post
Enjoy the water Dickhead
I always do.

Way to keep it classy!

milehighassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #73
Steamboat, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997
Sorry I meant don't drink the water and I think your head may look like a Penis. I thought it might be a bit much but you suck !
swimteam101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #74
Breckenridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Originally Posted by mr. compassionate View Post
That's about the most miserable way to go through life that I can think of living.

Kind of reminds me of a guy who when I told him I didn't drink alcohol said I must be the most boring person on earth. I replied that if he feels a person needs booze to avoid being boring they should look at why they are so boring without it. Same goes for driving. If you feel you need to drive like a fool to stimulate yourself, maybe you need to look at why you're so easily bored.

Anyway raging against the machine and blaming your problems on others is way overrated
samsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #75
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Originally Posted by milehighassassin View Post
The state of Colorado is losing $14 million a year in Federal "free" money because they refuse to "clasify" or change their seatbelt law to a statewide Primary offense. With that said there are already local "ordinances" that have made it a primary offense.

I can give two shits less if you believe me or not. I am simply posting the information so that you or anyone else will not be shocked when/if you get pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt.
I already listed one town that does it. I honestly don't know what other do or don't but I can honestly care less.
I am LOL'ing at your dumbass reply.
You can LOL and call people a dumbass all you want. You're posting wrong information. I'm glad I taught you the word "ordinance" tho. Feel free to post a link about this "listing" in Minturn (now that there is funny) that supersedes State Law. Betcha can't do it.

Here you go, read this....then let me know who the dumbass is bitch.

From the Eagle County website:

The Vail, Avon, Basalt, Eagle and Minturn Police Departments, Eagle County Sheriff's Department and the Colorado Sate Patrol are endorsing the national "Click it or Ticket" public awareness campaign, which runs May 23 to June 5. The campaign is designed to educate drivers about the consequences that can occur while not wearing a seat belt or not providing adequate seat belts or child safety seats for children. During the program, law enforcement officers will increase enforcement of seat belt and child passenger safety laws through saturation patrols throughout Eagle County and Colorado. If a motorist is pulled over for an offense and found not wearing a seat belt, they will be ticketed.
NolsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #76
I kayak DH.
Greater tri cities metro area, Colorado
Originally Posted by swimteam101 View Post
Where are you referencing your Minturn (vail) WTF town laws from ? I guess living in the cliff would lower your expectations of pristine wilderness. Having grown up in the valley I feel sliming down motorized access is a fine idea. Homestake , Piney , Lime Creek , Shrine get out their and sled it up. Sleds get cleaner and the forest and water gets dirtier every year nice outlook. For the first time in 9 months I'm almost glad we left.
Jesus H Christ, politics, health care, taxes, drinking & driving, dead kids and now we're talking about sleds??? Did you get fucking lost on the way to the computer??
(oh, btw... I'm getting ready to go ride sleds RIGHT NOW, wish you were here!!!)

This has got to be one of the most retarded threads I've read in quite a while.

Btw, I got pulled over in Eagle last year for not having a seat belt... he used a tiny crack in the top right of my windshield as an excuse to pull me over... If they want to pull you over for a seat belt all they have to do is say you were too close to the center line, you have a cracked windshield (like everybody in this state), or you took the last turn too tight... or wide, whatever. I don't know if milehigh is right or not, but it's pretty simple anyhow, if they want to pull you over... guess what they're gonna do???

Later bitches, I've got some runoff to dirty up!!! Have fun boating on my 2 stroke oil!
Discover Denver, stay there!
Waterwindpowderrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010   #77
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
Yup good point. They will pull you over if they want to...that say, not having a seat belt on isn't a primary offense.

Later back atcha...I got landscaping to do...grrrrrrr.

NolsGuy is offline   Reply With Quote