Old 09-10-2010   #1
, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
Colorado River Access Video

American Whitewater and our affiliates in Colorado have been working on issues with safe public access to rivers in Colorado. This year was frustrating, but we're not going to let the issue fade away like so many bad trips.

John Grace put together a film about the access/rights issues happening on The Taylor River (CO). Colorado is at the forefront of the right to float debate. This short film pertains to all paddlers! Please share it and join AW! We need your support as we move forward...

Join American Whitewater!
nathanfey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #2
Lakewood, Colorado

Was there supposed to be a link?

On the river, I can abandon who I am and what I've done. However brief it lasts, while on the river I am nothing important and everything insignificant. I am flotsam, and happy to be so.
hojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #3
, Colorado

yep, here it is.
Join American Whitewater!
nathanfey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #4
Frisco, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
American Whitewater you guy's kick ass i am behind you guy's 1000%. I am a member already and everyone who reads this post need's to join. Next time you post a story about your cool river weekend or just enjoy your day in your kayak,raft,cat,sup-board,duckie,inner-tube,water-wings whatever on the river. American whitewater are the guy's and gal's making it all possable. So PLEASE join up i think its only $35 bucks a year. P.S. I think every boater in the state should be thinking of hitting up the taylor river this spring 2011." Sorry" it just seem's the more paddlers and boaters i meet no one is a member of AW... Lance
LanceDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #5
Indian Hills, Colorado
keep up the good work! Join AW!

a tale: i recently met the landowner at bailey 4 falls. he encouraged us to scout and pointed out the boof line on the last drop. we had picked up trash from flood flows and he thanked us for keeping his land clean. this is how it should be: mutual respect. in his words: "95% of you boaters are great, don't let rotten apples spoil it."

one word: Respect.
DanOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010   #6
evergreen, Colorado

Also I cool video teva grand canyon think its is with AW too it was on the side links

widespread is offline   Reply With Quote

access, colorado river