Old 08-04-2009   #1
all over colorado, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
colombia south america beta!!!!!

just got back from colombia south america. spent sometime in a town called San Gil and a company there called colombia river expeditions..first of all i must say that comapany is one of the best outfits i have ever rafted and or kayaked with check them out and go to colombia. first river is the Chicamocha class 4 and 4+ rafting and kayaking rafting it was fun but kayaking it was even better..its a full day trip that has some extremely amazing view but the down side is its going to be damed up in 3-5 years. Rio Suarez continues class 5 unbelieveable kayaking. that river will leave suprises in your underwearfor sure. be carefull though big under cuts and sieves all the way down dont swim. like i did lol.. go check it out im going back in a few months for some more Rio suarez action. and did i mention everything there is super cheap. it costs 60 america dollars a person to raft the rio suarez.and even cheaper to kayak it. altough you must show the guides that you are a very and i mean very compitant kayaker to boat it. Pics to follow soon.
mtnkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off