CO to WV
I'm looking to mount a mission to the southeast this fall. I'm an experienced guide/laborer/kayak safety/photo/video guy, but this trip isn't about work. It's about gettin' some. If there is work that can support and not interfere with the cause I'd be interested. I was sort of thinking I'd be driving my car out there, but I'm open to any kind of rally. I've got some questions for the community.
1. What are the classics (playboating and creekin)?
2. How many weeks do you think are prudent?
3. Plan to get a job, or no?
4. Where to live?
5. Is there video boating work? Is it worthwhile? Will it interfere with boating?
6. Is there other work? etc.
6. What kind of immunizations do I need?
Thanks for your help and occasional douchy/condescending comments.