Old 09-11-2014   #1
CO to S. OR (play)boating pit stops

I'll be driving from Fort Collins, CO to Ashland OR next week. I've got ten days to make the journey. I'd love to take the scenic route and boat along the way. Looks like my route could take me as far south as Reno/Sacramento and then up, or as far north as Bend and then down. There is also the straight shot through Northern Nevada. The Reno detour is considerably out of the way, but I've got time if anything is running in Northern California. I'll be rollin' sketchy solo, so play boating options are probably the sure thing. I'll be with both boats and all my other worldly possessions. I'm open to other awesome things to do as well besides boating. If anyone has any thoughts of suggestions I'd love to hear them. Also, if anyone can advise me regarding route selection, I'd like that too. CB 970 222 3430

chiefton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #2
Pleasant Valley, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Mountain Biking is pretty nice this time of year.

Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #3
Glen Vegas, Florida
Paddling Since: 92
NorCal is done, unless you catch the south feather draw down or a North Feather release.
Pizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014   #4
Head north - hit the Snake in Jackson then cruise over to the Payettes. Seems to be your best bet right now.
BrianK is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off