Old 12-16-2009   #1
Horserump, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1975
Cleanout your closets

Hello All,
I have a buddy who goes down to Mexico several times a year to run boating trips. He also helps forster interest in boating down there and could use any old equipment that is still functional. I'm going to be sending off some boxes of stuff in the next day or two. Right now I'm just sending down some old skirts, helmets, and life jackets. If you have some stuff you want to get rid of that's still in decent shape I'd be happy to give you Leo's address. Right now I'm not looking for old boats but that could be next.
Drop me a line at and I'll hook you up.

yak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009   #2
Horserump, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1975
Hey OLD GUS!!!!! Alright, I forgot that the old dirt bag kayakers probably only get to the Buzz about once a month in the off season. You guys are the one's who have the old functional gear. All the new hot dirt bag boaters keep using their stuff until it's totally shot..... Just like we did because we use to wear that stuff out in about 3 months of boating.... But that skirt you bought at the middle of your last season of Class V, you know the one that's only been used about 5 times and is still a bit too tight because you stored it wrong and it shrunk. That's the kind of stuff I'm looking to collect. There is a growing population of youg kayakers in Mexico who learn that rivers can be fun to play in. This will build a population of some folks south of the border who will work for rivers. I can get this stuff transported down to the kids who will use it. So recyle. Let me know if you have any stuff and where it is and eventially I'll swing by and pick it up and see it gets down there.
yak1 is offline   Reply With Quote