Old 03-14-2008   #1
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
chunder rants 2

Chunderboy:On Sean Lee’s Sexuality
So play boating is gay huh? I visited Sean Lee last week at that shitty little condo he calls home. He was talking a big game, drinkin' cheap beer, and puffin' swag herbs- no surprise there. As I as about to leave I made a startling discovery! Sean Lee-the low water steep creeker has a boyfriend- and get this, Sean shamefully introduced his fruity lover as, and I quote, "my roommate"! Needless to say no one was fooled or in the least bit surprised- anyone who knows Sean has seen the tell tail signs of repressed homosexuality- not to mention the fact that Sean was seen drinking a wine cooler at Fiddler’s at a Lilith Fair show last spring. I support Sean and what ever lifestyle he chooses- I will not judge Sean Lee just because he is different. I would ask the rest of the Colorado boating community to accept Sean for what he is- a homo who works cleaning the showers at the Broomfield Y, and fears all flows in access of 100 CFS. Tolerance is the answer, we all have the freedom to plot our own course through the turbulent waters of life, Sean we love ya bro, we accept you for who you are- congratulations and may your new relationship blossom!
Chunderboy Puts An End To Viscous Rumors
Hey brahs, what's up? Don't believe these lies- the Chunderboy does not live, and will never live on the Front Range. I don't blame Hobie for wanting me out- I've been killin' it out here for years, showin' up his crew- keeping the Steamboat scene heads and above that weak ass I 70 bullshait- Sorry Hobie but these are the facts. As for my brah Gary E, my only guess is that my old friend is still steaming over some derogatory comments I made a few weeks back concerning Highlands Ranch-or maybe he's angry at how I showed him up at USB last week-Chunderboy styled the LZ- sorry Gar for whatever your gripe might be, but player hating...come on brah, your above that low grade childish bullshait. Will the Chunderboy spend his winter skiing in the Yampa Valley? - Of course not- while Steamboat terrain may present a challenge to some douche bag from Texas the Chunderboy can ski the Shadows blindfolded on LSD. I ski like I boat- it's all about the gnarl! I have long been considered one of Squaw's biggest bad asses and am a big hit with the sluts down at the Spice House in Reno. This year, however, the Chunderboy is thinking of callin' Cham home- My high school chum Vin Diesel has a ski in ski out time-share out there and says Jeter, Darrell, Elmer and I can couch surf all winter. Euro trash will have a new enemy, and all you Front Range turds can rest easy for a few months, but don't get too comfortable, I'll be back for Escalante in April. Just to sum things up- Chunderboy is livin' the life you Front Range bastards dream about, so keep on dreamin' losers! I will never live below 6,000 feet, and I will never join your mainstream 9-5 sorry ass excuse of a life! I will come down there from time to time to run Eldo or shag some college tail-Who knows, I may even pay your wife a visit while your pluggin' away in some cubical down in Big D. See all you dorks at the Gore race and try to keep these kind of petty disputes off this forum-Can't we all just get along? Later biatches!
Chunderboy Sticking it to a True Loser
Ddudds- You ain't worth the time or the effort- you third-rate piece of crap! So you got yourself a second home in the Yampa Valley- big whoop you dumb prick- Better watch your back you silly lil' biatch, and the fact that you are ignorant of the Chunder-posse only goes to show what a true loser you are! Stay at home in the Front Range where your sorry ass belongs-Don't waste my time with your stupid comments, and oh yeh, tell your lil' sister that Jeter and myself appreciated her hospitality-Later nerd, I'd see ya at the Gore race, but something tells me Gore is a little bit above your ability level- Don't hate the player brah, hate the game!

Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #2
Boatin', Colorado
Thank you Gary E for putting all this together...

Peev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014   #3
action is the enemy of thought
atom is offline   Reply With Quote