Mountain Buzz banner

Chronicles of Gnarnia

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  erdvm1 
#1 ·
Nick Hinds deserves HUGE applause for this video. Nick, have you ever thought of producing a video as a quartely addition to Paddler magazine. Very enjoyable.

#2 ·
Yes, yes, hands clapping. First rate production from such a lanky sum bitch. I love the chronic what cles of gnarnia. When you're not injured you should get more video of me... you know.

G
#6 ·
Sorry,

I have been slacking on getting everything up and running. Right now I have not gone to print but I would be happy to mail you a copy if you would send your info to me with a check. It will be a Mac friendly DVD that plays on most DVD players that are newer.

The cost will just be $10 per DVD,

you could mail a check to:

Nick Hinds
PO Box 772565
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477

I had a lot of fun putting this together but have had a bump in the road with continuing to film this season. Shoulder injuries really, really suck.

Nick

G
#8 ·
Who is Mr. Chase? Do you mean Trey Chase?

I am not sure where you think I "stole" it from. We thought it was a product of brain storming here but maybe another had it in their mind first, but I was unaware.

For this reason it still feels pretty good.

#10 ·
Nick man you've got to work on your originality. As defined by the urbandictionary.com

1.gnarnia
It's like chronicles of narnia, but more extreme and gnarly.Sometimes used as a nickname for a place of weed smoking.
Main roots are from the word gnar.
Dude, we went to see the Chronicles of Gnarnia yesterday.

I think Silvey's buddy ripped this site off. That's bullshit man. I wonder if they are the urban (self promoting) snowboard legends, that have the gnarnia.com website. YAWN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.