Old 06-18-2007   #1
Cheese Man?

Looks like someone turned the water on...what's the deal? Any recent info?

After further consideration, I'm not interested in running it. Sounds scary. Hope someone else does, though and that it is a good trip.

if i'd known it was gonna be that kinda party...
oopsiflipped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007   #2
Cunderposse fires it up, only minor resistance

yesterday, our holy day, the chunderposse broke a several year long hiatus by firing up the legendary cheeseman canyon. Closed roads, no trespassing signs, and fat rednecks were but minor setbacks to this brah-crew, who , by the way, entered the canyon through sportsmans paradise during the hours setforth in the 2002 access agreement negotiated in the courts by the AWA.

Although the legality of acessing cheeseman was determined 5 years ago, we still were greeted by an obese man in carhart overalls and no t-shirt who claimed otherwise. I tried not to heckle his sagging man-tits as he asked us if we knew what we were doing was illegal. I told him that i knew what we were doing was in fact legal and he said "whatever, we're calling the sherrif." Not long after telling him to "please call the sherrif" fatass, a ruffle in the bushes behind him and a widening of his eyeballs gave me all the proof i needed to tell that he had just recieved an AT paddle enima. It must be hard to remove all those fiberglass shards from such a fat ass.

After making it through the white trash circus, we reached the canyon and the start of one of the best runs in colorado. Not only was I amazed by the gradient, but I was also amazed that such manky and sieve laden rapids actually did go fairly clean.

I will sum up the run breifly and leave it to you to embark on your own adventure to discover the canyon. Stacked granite drops with lots of sieves, a true adventure, a great chance to practice your river-running sign language. Cheeseman is definitely on my top 5 runs in Colorado.

I tried to run Cheeseman several years ago, before the AWA agreement, but I was denied by the ignorant rednecks, who almost sparked a fight with us. On that attempt, the chunderboy himself had set shuttle with his Outback, causing sveral hundred dollars of damage in the process. After driving the road to the take out i am surprised he got away with only a couple broken fog lights on his suby. Although i wish he did get to bag this run while he was here and i missed him this time, I think he would have gotten worked and there arent too many good swim lines on this run. Maybe those fat ass neckys gave the chunderboy a couple more years by not letting us run that day, but they're still the biggest inbred choad lickers going. Haters cant stop the chunderposse from bagging the goods, but rest assured they'll get a tooth srcaping from an AT paddlde up the anus.

Peace out bitches!
Seriously Dude!
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote