Here are a few options for you:
1. I hear there's some sliding on rocks available in the Casper area. Check yourself though, you're likely too old & humble for that stuff.
2. GORE - ever hear of it?
3. Golden PP - tell me again, what flow does the bleacher hole come in at?
4. Blackrock - it's in, kinda, like if you're from the FR
5. Waterton - no idea where you got 800 from, maybe a spike in the gauge from rains the other night.
6. Pine Creek / Numbers - good early season fun was had yesterday
7. Death / Barrel / Shoshone - it's on
8. Crystal is running - go get meatgrinded
9. M-Box - I'd reccomend checking in with accu-gnar forcasting experts, but I'm pretty sure you could go git sum
10. Escalante - dude, it's in. What more can I say?
The other stuff around here should be loosening up real soon.
P.S. - if all else fails I bet Booth with go play in the holes in Lyons....and he'll be fired up about it too
P.S.S. - dynamic duo available for the weekend? call me if it is...ill be up your way thursday night.