Originally Posted by COUNT
Alright. I locked the thread (we did have some requests come in regarding the topic but not from anyone directly related to the thread). I did so when it started rapidly getting volatile. We all remember the threads that turned into a flame war when people started getting personal and we were just trying to keep things from getting bitter too fast. It seemed like pretty much every main point that could be made on the topic had already been posted at least once or twice and I thought people would be okay with not having to read more whining. Guess I jumped the gun on this one. I'll unlock it if that's what people want and it stays civilized.
unlock it! that's BS arbitrary administration. that'll learn ya. there were stories ready to fly and you sunk them. how about you admins need a consensus between you ALL to lock a story??? so you felt like someones feelings were about to get hurt??? you f'n kidding right???
so much of her story wasn't told. like the real story. you know how the Buzz gets down to the actual events eventually being such a small little world we live in, i expect Grif will be posting here soon with his side.
here's a couple that noone saw that i was prepping to post...
1) Did anyone check out her website with posted ethical doctrines that she so effortlessly cast aside on our website?? it's pretty funny on many a level...
2) Was she off her meds before after or during her entire adventure?
3) Is it ethical to let someone swim that's not in any danger what-so-ever (holding onto boat, paddle and blowing a whistle) in order to enable participation in their own self rescue??
4) B/c of her obvious athletic prowess, (again, boat, paddle and whistle and eventual self-rescuing) she appears to be a complete badass, so why is she so disparaged on her first epic high water adventure? Bound to elisit more personal first time epic stories ending in more newby learning.
5) Is this the newbie that Ken Ford is looking for?
Then of course would have been her eventual realization that she was being a bit remiss and we would have all had a good laugh, swapped spit, and then the closing ceremonies.
UNLOCK IT and step aside, that's 5 demerits for the COUNT!!! anyone that sees him one the river gets a beer and/or an icecream for blatant Buzz initiation disrespect.