Old 07-14-2004   #1
Cali Boater Visiting needs beta

Hey Colorado Dudes,
I'm visiting the Denver area between the 25th and 28th. I want to get on some Class V creeks while I'm there but I have no idea what will be running and what is in close proximity to Denver. I also need some folks to boat with since I'll be making the trip solo. If any of y'all make a trip to Cali, I'll be glad to return the favor and show you some good class V out here.
Nathan Hunkapiller

Nathan Hunkapiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #2
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Nate- by the end of July most all our creeks are dry. Blank Canyon might still be up and I've heard that Gore Canyon might have the hose turned on by then. Close to Denver you might get a shot at Eldo and/or Bailey. For the most part it's a crap shot and planning this far in advance doesn't happen. Drop another note in the forum when you get here and we'll see what's flowing. -trev

tboner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004   #3
placerville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
crystal gorge, maybe yule [can go low], 2nd gorge lime. will cheeseman be happening?
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004   #4
...just be back in time for the Cherry Creek Downriver race

Kipchoge says he's coming and he's bringing the Ginger Ninja's with him! The creek has kicked ass as usual and race day should be a blast...for racer or casual boater alike. Cold beer will be waiting at the Lumpsden Campground and I think its going to be a BIG party this year.
speicher is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off