Old 05-25-2005   #11
Hey, VI-, is that VI- as in six minus, burl Earl swirl the brave? If so, word up man! Boot"n J here just givin a shout out. Saw BJC the other day, it'd be great to paddle with you guys again. Might head towards the Ark this Saturday. Brian has my contact info.

if this is not THE six minus, then please disregard this post, that is after you change your name. Five minus perhaps.

De la Boot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005   #12
Denver (Philly Native), Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
In 2003 I am not sure if any one ran it at 1000 cfs in the Canyon. We put at the bridge at the mouth of the Canyon and ran it to 30th st at 1000 cfs. IMHO the Playpark through EGF was like -IV and the Widowmaker was a portage due to the massive boater eater keeper of a hole and a boil line up hill and 40ft out. The play was awesome all the way to 30th. The Thursday before it was at 650 ish and lot's of PP carnage.

"When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro" -HST
PhillyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005   #13
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Yo Josh! What's happenin' man?! It's me alright! I've been runnin' rivers on the West Si-eed (Western Slope, that is) these days. I live in Basalt so I'm near a lot of good rivers. Conaghan is on the East Coast for about a week. He said he'll give me a call when he gets back early next mo. Let's all get together to paddle when he returns!
VI- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2005   #14
Knife Fork of the Spoon Paddling Since: 1984
Yo Too Tall and VI- what up dogs. Cat end of July ?? already set give me a shout 720-289-7089

Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote