ID:	567   Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00008.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	568  

CUBuffskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #43
Wedding Bootie

[IMG]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Schutz%20wedding/IMG_1525.jpg[/IMG]Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1525b.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	571

We even drink wedding booties in Montana, cause that's the ultimate swim.
craporadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #44
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
We even drink wedding booties in Montana, cause that's the ultimate swim.[/quote]

Now that is hardcore. ill stick to the cold bottle
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #45
Butte, Montana
Paddling Since: 92
Me too brother.

Anyone that would drink river water on purpose these days, hasn't had the ultimate case of the shits. And yes now I know that you guys are drinking beer out of, I assume river washed booties. No thanks. And I would still try to beat you down or take my all night razzing before I shit myself to death. Getting beat to death by my buddies sounds way better than shitting myself to death. Just a preference.

Someone said something up above that really hit home. When I was in High School here in Montana, I had a friend that moved to Spokane, WA. We went up to visit him during our senior year. When we were up there at a kegger we convinced these poor Washantonians that in Montana we drink a beer with a couple pinches of Copenhagen in it. They took it, hook line and sinker. It was the new fad in that town for some time afterwards. So the bootie thing could have been some fag from Florida that started it. Who knows but it sounds like a shitty proposition to me. Just my way to long 2 cents.
Dogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008   #46
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
Originally Posted by Dogger View Post
Drinking the water and getting some in your mouth is totally different.
Hmmm,...I got Ghiardia in the shower. No shit. I literally got some water on my lips (certainly didn't drink it and to be honest, I don't think I even got any on my tongue) and I was crapping and puking my brains out for a week. I thought I was going to die....

Moral of the story:
You'll get far more water in your system during your swim than from your booty beer. And from my personal experience, if there's enough of the foul little beast in the water, it doesn't really matter how much water you take in...So sack up and drink the f'in booty. Bad things happen to those that don't drink the booty.
Chris Morrison
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #47
185 lb. waste of space, Keeping Glenwood Springs real
Paddling Since: 1864
I think I have already posted this once but the worst part about getting Girhadia is going to the testing center and telling them you think you have it. The hot nurses then look at you funny cause they know you have been shitting your brains out for weeks. they then give you the stuff to take a sample with. You end up shitting into your own hand and then scooping it into a tiny jar that you have to hold with shit in your hand next to your face so it doesn't tip over. Then you have to go back and see the hot nurses and they ask whats in the bag. You reply "My fecal matter" . They don't ask you out on a date after that.

P.S. Slow moving or non moving water is the best to not get the G because it is heavy and sinks into the silt. Running water stirs it up and it floats along in the current.
970-217-21 six six
yourrealdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #48
DIllon, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Drink UP! I drank from the boot last night before getting back in the river! I had a debt to pay! We all have are different ways of paying the dedt I feel I have payed mine. For Now!
2 Trailer Park Girls Go Round The Out Side!! "M"
shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008   #49
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995

What a bunch of whimp's. Let me stuff my jock strap down your booty before you fill it up. Then you will a be a real man.
possumturd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #50
Waha, Ida'maho
Paddling Since: 01
So stoked about finding this booty beer thread! Ive been enforcing the rule for almost a decade now, and I use "enforce" loosely, as no one denies beer after a monster swim. I know when I started yaking that booty was 50% foot 50% mouth. Stronger cocktails go great in there too for the giardia wussies.

Simply in between swims
floatingk is offline   Reply With Quote