Mountain Buzz banner

Boating Partners

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  grandyoso 
#1 ·
I am looking for kayaking partners. I mostly playt boat but don't have any buddies that boat anymore so I need some new friends. I work nights friday through monday and then have the rest of the week off. I am a III-IV boater looking to get into creeking and improve on my play boating skills. I know this post is a bit corny but after my buddies wuit boating I didn't know what to do.

Ryan

#3 ·
new to colorado springs

hey folk
i am moving to c- springs in one month for grad school from montana
i started boating in the spring and had about 3 weeks on the rivers class 2-4 and then had to have heart surgery
i have not been able to paddle all summer due to recovery
i really love kayaking but have just started and i am looking for people to boat with (need to develop all skills more)
i do not know anyone in co so i am up for anything within my skill level
my email is brodhinooch@msn.com

keep me in mind
jef

#12 ·
Eagle Shirt

Ryanrugger actually got one of these Wolf T Shirt Long Sleeve Mens-Large and now has more friends than he knows what to do with them. He has also stopped boating do to all the poo-tang he pulls.

Be sure to read the comments on these bad boys
I am Ryanrugger's wingman and I have the eagle version of that shirt. We go to the grizzly rose where he works nights. You should see us work the floor with our two step. Man we have to beat um off.
Butch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.