- extra pads for cockpit adjustment
- 2 removable surf fins for under boat
- 2 removable deck pods for volume adjustment
- handy pocket multi tool for quick fin removal
- footbrace plate
- footblock foam
- 4 flat foam shims
- instructions

Boat comes with everything plus Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin. Boat has never been used. I hate to see it go, but I just don’t have time to learn another hobby like I thought I would.

Retail Price: $1149.99

Asking: $950

Can you hold this trophy for me? How ‘bout this one? The Kingpin racked up six – that’s SIX – medals at this year’s World Championships. So…ya’ want a great hole boat or a great wave boat? Both? Now you’re thinkin’. And that’s what you’re getting for ’04. Unlike Flipper, there are removable fins that serve up some impressive carving and speed on the waves. It’s also got removable pods so you can adjust the volume for any condition and sick trick. And the D Bone™ Subframe makes your hull strong like bull. To make you happy below the belt (don’t go there), you’ll get the Performance Fit System™. That means Precision adjustable thigh braces and a host of new goodies, including the Flipswitch™ backband, six-way adjustable AirCore™ hip pads and a rebound seat pad. That’s lots of good stuff my friend.

Length: 6' 3" (1.91 m) | Width: 25.25" (64cm)
Weight: 34 lbs (15kg) | Volume: 46 gal (174.1 l)

Cockpit: 34" x 19"

Paddler weight range: 100 -180 lbs
__________________________________________________ ____

Brand New NRS Revolution Dry Top

Men’s Size Small

Same style and color as pictured

The exclusive 420-denier NRS TriTon® fabric provides the highest breathability and dryness ratings in the industry. Patterned for layering with armored elbows for durability and protection. Mobility-enhancing stretch panels; double-pull hook-and-loop waist closure over a 4-way-stretch; form-fitting inner tunnel. Precision-taped seams and durable latex gaskets seal out water.
Brand new Harmony Armadillo skirt that fits the Kingpin and other boats
Size: M
Color: Black with kevlar

Product Details: You don't treat your spray skirt like royalty, but who does? The Harmony Armadillo Whitewater Spray Skirt doesn't care how you treat it. Tough like the little rodent- rhino- thing it takes its name from, the Armadillo is reinforced with Airamid fiber, the same stuff that whole kayaks are made of, to be super abrasion resistant. 3mm Neoprene with Kevlar makes up the rest of the Armadillo, and while it may not stop bullets it certainly won't notice flotsam, paddles, and whatever is in your trunk scratching it. For hardcore whitewater routes, there simply isn't a tougher skirt to be had. Sizing refers to tunnel size.

Retail price: $119.99

Asking $50
__________________________________________________ __

BRAND NEW Rough Stuff Whitewater Tempest Paddle with carbon fiber blades. Rough Stuff emphasizes strength and reliability. If a few more ounces mean the paddle will be that much more bombproof, so be it. The weight gets added and the paddle gets tougher. After reviewing their design decisions and how they build their paddles, I'm inclined to believe them when they claim their paddles are the toughest around.

Just for fun, Rough Stuff pointed a video camera at a standard wooden shipping pallet, then chopped the pallet entirely in half using one of their paddles as an axe! According to them, the paddle was hardly the worse for wear. That's tough by anybody's definition.

Retail Price: $229.99
Asking: $120

__________________________________________________ _
Email me for pictures and questions.
elliotcatherine is offline   Reply With Quote

access, accessories