Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 02-28-2011   #21
Eagle, Colorado
And if you happen to need to take a dump between the river and your truck, isn't nice to have a place to do it? And while I myself have no problem digging myself a cathole and shitting there, if all of the thousands of users of that particular stretch of river did that it would be one sticking cesspool and your truck would be up to it's rims in shit. Just sayin.

mommydevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011   #22
Summit County, and Idaho
Originally Posted by foreverhard View Post
Well, since nobody else has said it...

I fucking hate paying anything at all just to walk from the river to my truck to drive home. It was always enough of a challenge finding even $3 in cash just to park a vehicle at the take-out. Now we have to hope that there are another ten dimes lurking somewhere under the seat. Why can't there be fees for people who want amenities and freedom of travel for those who want nothing but the whitewater and a muddy pulloff to stash a vehicle?

You could...buy a parks pass (a mere $15-$20 for the year) and no more dime seaching under the seat where your weed is stashed.
If its a muddy pulloff to stash your vechicle you are seaching for......well just park 1/2 mile up river from the radium take out. Or maybe, you could just boat somewhere else!

Fallingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011   #23
Donkey Town, Colorado
Thanks for clearing that up andy

jimr is offline   Reply With Quote

colorado river

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On