Old 12-21-2011   #11
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo

.....(A)bob the builder....look at your calender...(B)leaf....just because you "routed" over the sieves in DAYMAKER doesn't mean they aren't there....nice down play on that one (C)i am super impressed with the recent activity in the BLACK...(D)all of the above....(E)i didn't return SHITOUTTA'S(brain cells) call because my battery charger doesn't reach under the bed....(F)gary edgeworth must have sent his rabid dog(gnar-sniper) BOOMER down here to suss it out to see if it is a worthy canyon....(G)where did the boat a rapid?...on the portage? cold brittle plastic?...(H)j\k bob, it was like winter down there!!! (I)he was lucky to be able to climb out chukar!!!!!(J)way to get after it DAVE, KURT, ERIC, BEN, FREDRIC(you sickass little fucker, didn't they tell you that was 25 and older terrain!!!!) and you too, you "particle hunting", "2 slit experimenting", searching for SCHROEDINGER'S CAT type of guy, LEAF....(K)LEAF got that one....(L)BEN, i'll go check out those big drops with you in the summer....won't run 'em but will be sitting in my boat at the bottom!!!... (M)did you carry on towards PLEASURE PARK because chukar road was too snowed in?(we're not droppin' in but)...(N)thanks for chimmin' in boys to let us(me) know how it went....(O)friggin' sickos....(P) i never learned my ABC's so i don't know what letter comes next so.....(1)did you see the ice formation i was talking about earlier?....(2)were you crying out loud or did you keep it under control til your boys were way ahead?.....(3)did you guys hit the liquor cabinet?.....i never drink and paddle but there is plenty of "firewater" stashed down there!!!! (4)how was LARSEN'S LEDGE with those temps?...a bit icy?hehe....(5)did i spell schroedinger's correctly?... (6)ah shit....i just knocked over all the pbr cans.....cupcake420cb....

milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #12
Boulder, Colorado
Damn brosidens, this shit is hella sick! Whats so sketch about the left line at bal crusher? Mr. Christ-Ian Cook tested er out a few years back and dubbed it the joe keck line. you fuckers are crazy, I an't going back with the snow after I fucked my ankle on a fair weather trip.

tj@cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #13
Paddling Since: 96
Way to dance on the edge boyze!
Phil U. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #14
crested butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
Send a message via Yahoo to milo
......... shit tj@cu and phil old school hairboater buddy told me....that if you are not living on the edge, you're just taking up space....this was just after he rode a wheelie on his dirtbike at about 50mph, crashed and broke his leg in half.......we though we were tough huh tj, dirty hippie, seanlee(who, by the way, is way sicker than you or your sickest friend!!!)....our run was like a trip to the candy store!!!!....images of fred and leaf, crawling thru the snow is priceless....but they got the goods...we are just reading about it....back in the day i could never get anybody to go....i have met some of the nicest and sickest boaters out there because of this place....usually being the weak link....goget it boys and girls......just WAAATCH YOURSELF.......oh yea, that left side of BALL MASSAGER is a shit is constantly changing, filling with debris from the gully slides, then blows out every time they send those flows up towards 7-8 grand....good sometimes, ususally not....the pothole/cave is worrisome....way to look beyond that leaf(leif) is fun to watch sickos blue-angel that drop tho....oldandintheway420cb...
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011   #15
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
You guys are awesome. It's great to see paddlers getting after the shit, in the winter!

Fred posted some pictures on facebook, and since he doesn't ever post on here anymore I thought I would share a couple...they are pretty impressive!

GARNA’s mission is to foster stewardship of the resources of the greater Arkansas River region through education, volunteerism and experiences.
lmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012   #16
x, x
Paddling Since: x
his grandpa was a mountain goat and married an olympic runner. awesome.

Colorado paddling in December

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote

black canyon