Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 02-10-2009   #1
Biscuits are hot and out of the oven plus real life sizing info.

Liquid Logic Biscuits are in. Below is some basic sizing feedback from 5 real paddlers who sat in them today. This is out of the "bag" sizing: seats centered and with the Cone of Comfort (paddling thin foam bow cone) left in (but no foot blocks) There are 3 sizes in the Biscuit. 45, 55 and 65

Paddler # 1
I'm 6"2' 34” inseam 11 feet men’s, 200 lbs.
I felt fine in the 55. Could sit in it for an hour or 2 no prob. No foam block for feet. Just empty. Need Rodeo socks though. No booties.
The 65 felt super comfy. Tons of room. I should be in the 65. not the 55.

Paddler # 2
6’2” 34’ inseam, 11.5 men’s foot, and170 lbs
I fit well in the 55, Have enough room to be comfy. May have to move the seat back a hair. The 65 is Ultra comfy but a little too be for me to paddle

Paddler # 3
5’8” 30’ inseam, 9.5 men’s foot, 150 lbs
I can fit in the 45, there is enough foot room and it is comfortable. But I will go with the 55 for ultra comfort and more fun when playing. I will have enough room for a full sized bootie in the 55 and will have to pad it out.

Paddler # 4

I am 6’2” 210 lbs and I fit perfectly in the Biscuit 65 right off the shelf. I have 34” legs size 11 feet, and it feels nice, good foot room, comfortable, athletic, sitting position. I could add a “small” foam block for my feet no problem, even with the cone of comfort, and it the kayak does not feel super big, and wide like I feel in the super star

Paddler #5
5'4 125 lbs. shoe size 7 women’s
The 45 was awesome. it was super comfortable and felt great on the knees and hips. I had plenty of room in my feet.

For more info and video click here

Liquidlogic Biscuit

bvwp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009   #2
Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1986

Here's some more pics of the Biscuits that just arrived. Check out the latest paddler review(Fergus Coffee-Head of Instruction at the Charlotte WW Center)and link to the promo video on the bottom of the page. The boat goes huge with the right paddler in it.
The Liquid Logic Biscuit Playboat Review | Colorado Kayak Supply Blog
ckspaddler is offline   Reply With Quote