View Poll Results: Should I post more video like this?
Yes, I'm easily entertained. 9 40.91%
No, this is more boring than the neighbor's slide show. 6 27.27%
I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you how much cooler I am than you. 7 31.82%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2007   #11
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
I liked the rewind to the music and the bear creek shots.

Of course Kev is my bro and if I say I don't like it, he won't save my shit when I swim... So... that was the best vid I've seen on the buzz since that last vid was posted! Yeee-haw. That ought to count for a least one paddle save.

I guess you won't show the rewinding shuttle footage now. Bummer.

deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007   #12
Kev, You should post the Tunnel footage of your Jefe taking a Death Blow from that rock.

sbratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #13
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Hey, when the f-ck did I become Kev? It's KSC, my secret awesome buzz identity.

Well, that wasn't too bad of a response by mountainbuzz standards on amateur-hour video. Thanks for the feedback folks. This is a rare area in life where the consequences of a bad result don't mean too damn much, so I had a little fun playing around with the "rewind". Personally I kind of liked it... was going for a circular theme with the music and all. Of course we all know it's much more entertaining to watch and rewatch video of yourself and buds and that was my intended audience - hence the poll. Anyway, that's the only rewind I had going.

The level there was somewhere in the low 200s. Lame, I have no footage of deepsouth swimming No Fun even though there was ample opportunity.

I'll probably post a couple more when I get around to it since a few enjoyed, and jmack and goldcamp are clearly jones'in to see themselves on the little, pixelated, digital screen.
KSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007   #14
Boulder, Colorado
Oh, and I have no Bear Creek footage of Gary E. either because he was sitting around on a lawn chair throwing eggs and getting in fights with teenage boys. How was that guys? Good one? I really stuck it to 'im with some good old mountainbuzz shit talk'in eh? Watch out because next time I'll do it with my caps lock on and bad grammar.
Old 12-06-2007   #15
Jackson, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 94
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary E
I think I was getting beat up that day. How would you know Kev? Walking no fun? LOL, figures, 80% of the runs I watched they should've been walking. Back to your vid, good job. Skip the rewind and you got something. OH and maybe add water.

Gary E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007   #16
Boulder, Colorado
I know because you came rolling down to the takeout crying about it like a little b-tch Too bad that wasn't on video.

Hey, anyone that can't find the humor in a dude sitting on the banks throwing eggs at boaters passing by has more issues than the guy doing the throwing. I think he got what he deserved.

Anyway, I think there was a compliment about the video hidden in there somewhere, so I'll cut my losses and just take that.