"Scheduled releases are not likely. Tunnel flows are too dependent on variables I cant control, such as weather, water quality issues from rainstorms at Cheesman, maintenance, and others. I just dont know too far ahead of time how much I will need from the tunnel and Cheesman. In addition, there is a gold medal stretch of trout stream below Cheesman that I also need to consider when deciding flow rates. Id hate to get folks excited about a big tunnel flow and then have to change it at the last minute, after everyone has made plans. But, I think thats how this forum works best I give you my best estimate at a point in the week that eliminates some of the uncertainty.
Flows for this weekend will be in the 100 150 cfs range. I have been keeping flows low to allow some field work in the channel below Roberts Tunnel to proceed."