Mountain Buzz banner

AW.....

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  jeffsssmith 
#1 ·
....i just read you article in the AW magazine-may/june 08....don't be too hard on yourself for not runnin' TRIPLE DROP....out of 40+ trips, i've seen only CON-HAIR FINNEY run it....it was not pretty at all....he got some good bounces in the last hole...towards river left....the exit slot(2.5 ft wide)....within 25-30ft of this exit is the sieve mess that ''drink-lotsa-my-water'' plummeted in, the JANITOR'S CLOSET....your boy missed the center to left move...ended up in the HALLWAY and straight into THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE sieve...still can't believe he swam through it....it has a "shark-cage" like wood structure inside it that is very visible at the lowest flow runs....the sieve right behind it is a shit-box too...doubt you could swim out of it into the PLAYGROUND behind it....
....oh yea....expect the ivy to live up to it's reputation of the 90's(last 3 years it's been nonexistant)...much of it was 'trimmed" by some punk-assed hair boaters last season(hope it comes in twice as thick)...and with a good winters watering....it's gonna nuke!....and my girl kicked me to get me out of the house!!!!...a bad leg infection and a general dislike of the RUN kept me from witnessing yet another PLUMMETING............commin' soon....DICK COCKTOASTIN'S.... "NEW HAZARD'S AND RAPIDS REPORT"...from the MONTROSE LOWERS.....juniorranger420bc....

#2 ·
milo you're rad.

beep, beep, beeeeep. this just in, the little north is coming into range/accessible for the weekend. wanabe's need not apply and will likely soil themselves avoiding wood and hole rides with the solid flow. junior ranger mbox crew is needed for wood extraction mission and campfire scene.

#3 ·
Milo

Are you trying to restart my nightmares..... I just stopped crying myself to sleep on Monday, here we go again. My wife makes me sleep out in the mother-in-law sweet (the broken down van in my back yard) because she can't sleep over my weeping.

Like Lief said the Little North is in and ready for a mission. Come up here and git some!

Lotsa-don't-like-caving

#4 ·
....wannabe.....

....you're right LEAF..... i am a wannabe....thanks for the invite to help pull out wood and run to get you HEAVIES some beers at the campfire....you'll need your strength for the HAIR the next day....good thinkin'....just a reminder tho....i was droppin' in the M-BOX....solo...in an S6-190....with bloody red eyes....with a HUGE grin....when you were "probably" working on wet exits, pimple management, offside rolls, breaking out of the afternoon nap routine, skulling, book reports and t-rescues....look at you go now!!!....what i wanna be doing now?...."blow up my portable OCTAGON"...."pick you up from below your knees, so your head is about 10 feet in the air"...."slam your skeletal structure"....."take your back"..."sink in some hooks"....''choke you out n' put you back into nap-time"....oh, gotta run.... a representitive from AARP is calling about my membership....gonna start hanging out with people my own age(50-)!....ps if you want, LEAF i can wait until you're my age to blow up my portable "fun machine".....i know i'll still have the lung power!....oh, DRINK-LOTSA-MY-WATER.....try several tall glasses of warm milk....maybe a touch of nutmeg....this will help you sleep better outside in the sweet suite....rjRANGER420cb.....

#5 ·
Old?

Milo, you'll be old when you reach my age and have come back from "retirement" many more times. Soloing the Upper Gunny Gorge is only for short guys and "Lost Boys." If I could find a bigger boat I would get it, I like the hand holding of the semi-truck size kayaks these days. No more Tales from the Crypt, this a family forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.