Old 12-21-2007   #1
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Attn;Nick W.

Hey Nick,
I tried to thread jack another post to ask you a question about El Imposible.I think you mentioned it once,was surprised it was on anybody elses radar screen.Did you ever get in there even to scope it out?

thanx Jay

cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #2
I haven't checked it out yet. My brother went on some hikes around rivers in El Imposible and said it looks promising. He's not a kayaker though. He said lots of rivers, lots of water, and lots of gradient. Oh, and volcanic rock too! Maybe we should plan a trip for next october or something??

N. Wigston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007   #3
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
thanx for answering Nick,I probably will be going back to Guatemala in Oct./Nov. I would like to check it out,if nothing else it sounds like real cool hiking and the coast and Rio Paz are close by.The Paz is conveniently located between the rivers in Guat. and the beaches in El Salvador,it's the border.My friend Greg knows the logistics[there is a picture of a rapid on the Paz on Seth Warrens 'Oil and Water ' blog].There is a dude in Tacuba who runs real cheap hiking and mountain biking tours in and near El IMPOSIBLE,talking to him could save time and hassles ,plus they make you go with a local guide to enter the park anyway.It sounds like ther may be stuff/waterfalls outside the park as well.Maybe we could work something out,...later
cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off