Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 08-19-2011   #1
Falls Church, Virginia
Paddling Since: 2005
Anyone willing to take a boat from Almont CO (outside Gunnison) to Pueblo area?

So I posted a bit ago that I lost my boat in Crested Butte and it was just recovered but I live in VA so had no way of getting it back. Luckily I found a kind soul to take it to WV but they live in Pueblo CO and its currently residing in Almont (between Crested Butte and Gunnison). I donít want to make anyone else go out of their way but if you happen to be going between the Crested Butte area and Pueblo and have room to transport a boat I would be sooooo grateful and Iím sure you would get serious karma points. THANKS!!! Shannon (804) 822-0402
Shannon.o is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Runs to paddle in the Gunnison, Colorado area wabisabimike Whitewater Kayaking 3 05-06-2011 09:22 PM
Gunnison and Roaring Fork area boaters jasons Whitewater Kayaking 0 05-24-2010 10:45 AM
gunnison area beta from locals suigeneris Whitewater Kayaking 4 07-01-2005 05:43 AM
Boat and Gear Swap at Three Rivers in Almont, Sat. May 28th 3 Rivers Paddle Shop Whitewater Kayaking 0 05-14-2005 08:26 AM
Does anyone know a cheap way to ship a boat from Almont Co James Whitewater Kayaking 3 09-01-2004 07:35 PM

» Classified Ads
Wave Sport Ethos 10

posted by davidwsilver

NRS Outlaw II KI

posted by surfdork88

NRS Outlaw II KI, barely used, 12.2' x 39" 34 lbs., no...

Demo 2016 Pyranha 9R

posted by 4CRS

Used 2016 Pyranha 9R whitewater race kayak - lightly used...