Old 10-25-2005   #1
Anyone got a cheap place in FC???

Hey all,
Im looking for a cheap place to stay for when I get back to Fort Collins at the beginning of November from backpacking in Europe. If anyone has or knows about a place thats saaaayyyyy $350 or less, I would love to know about it. Im a kayaker who needs to do as much as possible and Im into most outdoor sports, but Im also a Civil Engineering student, so I can party on the weekends, but need my precious sleep during the week. Pretty laid back in general. If you have any info, email me at

P.S. If any of that didnt make any sense, Im sorry. Its like 1 am in Munich and Ive been up since 7 am.

csuyaker2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #2
Spits Hot Fire
N. Cascades, Washington
God, your like the 13th person today I've heard is "backpacking" through europe. Scroll down, dude posted yesterday about a place here.

FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #3
oh yeah....

I forgot to add, I know there are some cheap apartments, so if anyone needs a place to live, I would be happy to see about getting a place together.
csuyaker2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005   #4
Whats going on man, so you need a place in the fort huh?? I am a student at csu majoring in environmental engineering and kayak anytime I get the chance. I live with in a five bedroom house right now and I think we are going to have an opening come november. It's in good location just south of elizibeth betwenn shields and prospect. Its a decent place for a bunch of students to live and rent is cheap! $240 a month plus a flat rate of 40 for utilities. give me a email if your interested, it would be good to have a fellow yacker in the house.

bscohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005   #5
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
The Fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Chris, if your an odd cat like me and check your buzz postings before your email, I just got your email about the room. its open and sweet, check your email I wrote a bunch about it. Ill be back on the 4th too, backpacking in SA, looking for warm water. Paz.

Paul the Kayaker is offline   Reply With Quote