Old 03-15-2004   #1
Send a message via AIM to §teve-o Send a message via MSN to §teve-o Send a message via Yahoo to §teve-o
Animas in Durango

I was wondering if anyone new what level of flow is Smelter best at? Its above 500 cfs today, but i do not know if i want to go out in the cold water..

§teve-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004   #2
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
I boated the Animas on Sunday and the flow was nice and the new hole looked like an improvement. I broke my thumb two weeks ago in Jackson Hole so I was unable to truly test the hole out with out risking further injury to my thumb.

Hyde, the hole by your house sounds sweet, with that location we can just make you the Shuttle Bitch....just kidding

cosurfgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004   #3
Technology Partner, Littleton, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to mvhyde
#^%^@#$%$@%^$!@^% I'll be the shuttle biotch, you buy beer!!

abused abused abused abused....tis all I ever get out of you bums... it's okay though... my 3 yr old boy has gotten pretty good at chucking rocks, but the cool thing is that after he nails us in the head, he'll tell you he's sorry, but let's do it again
mvhyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off