Old 07-30-2007   #11
No seas pendejo
Bonedale, Ra'do
Paddling Since: Nam
Send a message via AIM to Uncle B
BoyIQueen I'll give you my advice, hotdog down a hallway, see you in the stucco..

salvation is in the mind, be mindful at all times
J. Kerouac
Uncle B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #12
pnw, Washington
UncleB you are rambling my man, too many cerveza's?

"Yesterday I was clever and tried to change the world. Today I am wise and try to change myself." -Rumi
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #13
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
I did enjoy the SuperStar. I ran it down Browns and had a blast. It is a big boat. I wish that there was one right in between the Allstar and SuperStar. It took a lot of gusto to throw ends in an eddie line, but thought that i could do it easier than some. It is big in comparison to what I am used to and I went ahead and got the Allstar. Now I have major incentive to loose a few lbs. I took the Allstar down to the wave in Salida and I got a couple of my first loops in, but I am sitting a little too far back for my weight and when I was attempting my loops the nose went deep. Some of that is my inexperience and some my weight. I wish I would have brought the SuperStar to the wave and compared, but I made my desicion. It is a fast little boat and I am going to develope my skills around paddling a boat that I am a little heavy in. Going to be spending quite a bit on time on my bike and laying off some the good Fort Collins Brew. Speaking of... everyone should try the Odell's IPA. Best one out there. I am going to miss it, but everything in moderation. Anyhow...

SuperCriticalFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #14
, Wyoming

I have been paddling the allstar for the last few monthes and it is just not enough volume for me on big waves. I am very happy with my new superstar. I was sceptical about going the Suprstar because I felt like I was swiming in the classic Super Star. The 07' is perfect. But I am going to keep my allstar because it is also great with a thruster.
paddle4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #15
4eva, what do you weigh? are you tall? and do you like long walks on the beach?

boyImean is offline   Reply With Quote