Mountain Buzz banner

A Washington invitation to Colorado

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  theprofessor 
#1 ·
There are quite a few of you that might be interested in checking out what Washington state is all about. It's a big state and there is a lot of ground to cover so choose wisely.

For those making their first voyage or for the most seasoned wa Boater, I have a proposition.

On May 19th and 20th, a large group of boaters from all areas of washington state will be gathering for a weekend in the most treasured drainage out state offers. High Flows on the Wenatchee and Icicle.

Here are the rivers were going after.
Wenatchee Play III+
Tumwater V(+ at this time of year) - If you want
Lower Icicle IV-V
Middle Icicle V+ - If you want
Upper Icicle V this time of year - If you want
Little Wenatchee IV-V
Cle Elum IV-V
Peshastin Creek III-IV
Ingalls Creek IV

We have a huge group site rented out and we already have boaters from GA flying in MT, BC, ID, OR so I figured why not CO?

We got the space and the rivers are all right there. Like a few miles apart. you could hit 3 in a day no prob. And we do... Laps laps laps... :)

There was a bit of drinking and partying at the last event and that will not be frowned on so as long as it does not affect our midnight run!

Here is a link to the Details on this Event.

Hope to see you there.
~J

See less See more
#2 ·
PP

Dear Professor Paddle when are those stickers coming out? Can you still send me some? Hope the paddeling is great. Looked like the Sky had some flow a little bit ago! I'll be out in June, maybe we can hook up. Thanks, Brent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.