Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Kayaking

Old 09-21-2006   #1
Fort Collins/GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
A G U A N O V A paddling short film at New Belgium tonight

Hey, I'm showing a fairly finished trailer and a short film featuring a Yule session with Leif Embertson, Evan Stafford, Fred Zachrel from this summer. Its at the New Belgium bike in theater tonight (OUTDOOR, here at the brewery in Fort Collins) with anchorman as the feature. The screen is UGE and the beers are cold. Come down b4 8.

A G U A N O V A (I think that's what the final name will be) has been a three year project and features a lot of Colorado footage especially the big south. Its also got a Mexico expy in there. It will premiere in early spring of 07 and will be raising funds for river conserve and enhancement.

Drop me a line with any questions or underwriting/sponsorship opportunities. I am getting a website up shortly with some Q times, images, and more details.

CHEERS, adrian matthew
bidcreative@yahoo.com or

adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006   #2
Mad Scientist/Creeker
Should be lots of fun so come on out bitches
RiverWrangler is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Belgium Scavenger Hunt at Loveland Ski Area, 04/01/06 frenchy Whitewater Kayaking 1 04-04-2006 11:48 AM
Where do we get tickets to the Twich film at new belgium? Paul the Kayaker Whitewater Kayaking 2 03-10-2005 12:36 PM
Banff Film festival tonight at the Boulder Theater... thecraw Whitewater Kayaking 0 02-28-2005 03:22 PM
Anyone Paddling Clear Creek Tonight??? stinginrivers Whitewater Kayaking 3 07-01-2004 07:08 PM
Enter the 2004 National Paddling Film Festival captainvideo Whitewater Kayaking 0 11-15-2003 06:22 PM

» Classified Ads
Immersion Research...

posted by jasons

2014 IR supermodel drysuit. I'm 5'10", 150lbs and figure...

Liquid Logic BRAAAP

posted by pjmacnaughton

Liquid Logic Braaap Whitewater kayak 69 gal black/green...

AT Geronimo Glass Paddle...

posted by MaxInTexas

AT Geronimo straight shaft paddle with 30 degree offset. ...