Talked to Denver Water today. They are holding the 200 release for a few days and plan to bump up the release to 250 later this week. No exact date yet on the bump, but prob wed thru fri timing. This should put about 300 cfs in the river. DW is ramping down cheeseman outflow and ramping up tunnel outflow to balance where flows come from. I think we will see this range of flows for the next week or so.
I am looking to paddle during the day Friday and potentially one day this week too. Hit me up if you want to paddle.