Old 08-14-2011   #21
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1999
Send a message via AIM to JCKeck1
Finally my moment to gloat has come! After missing almost all of this epic season in CO, I can honestly say that I have better things to do than backdoor bumper boating down the gnarrows at 1.5 with you fools....I'm on my way to boof the Green! And I'll be doing that for the next 8 months until you suckers in CO can finally go kayaking again.

But if I were to show, I would clearly win because:
-Tom's poor river karma due to years worth of shit talking and downgrading rivers such as NSV and USB would finally catch up him as his monkey back hairs catch on the blast rock forcing a swim.
-Kyle will likely have too much muscle strain from flat water paddling during his last epic 8-day class III adventure.
-I heard Alex was interested in competing in the new portage-option division this year, but I suspect his knee will slow that down a bit.
-Which pretty much leaves me and Evan, who is clearly faster and on home territory. However, I expect him to have problems finding a babysitter because the Steamboat guys coming down will likely occupy all the 15-17 year old girls in the Fort.
- Leif again returns to the race as Slave river play boating champion!
- The French just aren't fast, they can't even win their own damn bike race.
- Gary is clearly too busy with his rigorous golf schedule to show up.
- Only a true Mank master could style those lines at 1.5!

Have fun boys! I definitely wish I was there this season, but I'll see you out east.

JCKeck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #22
Arkansas during the off-season Nomadic during the summers! :), Arkansas & Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Originally Posted by funkins View Post
Now Gannon is talking shit from Arkansas. This thread has reached a new all-time low.

Ummm you know how boring the ACC message board is compared to the buzz! I'm just trying to paddle vicariously through posting on the buzz (which has been proven to make you a better paddler). It's dry as desert here and rockport is the only thing running and only on the weekends.

FYI have you seen the thread on cement in richland? Apparently some ACC members may have taken some concrete to the roadblock rapid undercut.

gannon_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #23
doesn't need a fake name
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Keck! Talking trash for an event you're too scared to enter. I can't believe it. Furthermore, what's this watered down clam juice you seem to be calling "trash talk"? Based on your arguments, looks like I'm the one favored to win. I may not have much experience at these weird in-between levels, but I think that my experience up here on the Slave (yes, winning. I see you've been following my blog) has gotten me in prime shape to go head to head against the only real competition: NATALIE.

Tell me though. Most of my experience on the pooter is either high water (above 5 feet) or low water (below 0 feet). You mention mank... I don't know why... will the lines be any different?
leif is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #24
Mountains on the river!!!, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2002
Ya, just how was Texas during Colorado's spanking amazing high water season anyway? I mean I'm sure you could'a got in a boat and tried out a few tornado's....
I'm in this year, what do you have to say about that??

After watching the many swims throughout baileyfest, this should be good times!
ski_kayak365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #25
Near water (hopefully), Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Comon Keck your talking smack while admitting your not attending the race? Shits weak.
I'm thinking we should make the race this next Sunday.

-Leif its awesome you are winning competitions on the slave but you cant wave wheel your way to victory in the narrows.
-Evan is going to have a rough time cleaning up the narrows with his current rock bashing skills. I'm estimating he pins three times on the first lap.
-The last time I saw Cutch he was surfing at the golden play park. Not exactly top notch narrows training.
-I'm waiting for Luke to start some shit but getting him to leave wyoming is damn near impossible.
-Mike, well he will get boofed on by a girl and swim, everyone knows that.
-Nathan ran the left side of tampax during Bailey fest... I think this just disqualifies him from the race.
-If Tom comes down to race, someone will have to make sure it's not actually his paddle partner who has matching... well everything. Did you guys coordinate that shit? Its damn cute.
-YourRealDad... I saw you race last year. Impressive but if you spent less time picking that thong out of your ass you might stand a chance.

This river is my home stretch, so all of you coming from out of town, you might as well not show up. All the locals wanting to show up, you guys are just old and brittle, stay home.
smauk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #26
doesn't need a fake name
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Originally Posted by smauk2 View Post
-Leif it's awesome you are winning competitions on the slave but you can't wave wheel your way to victory in the narrows.
That's where you're wrong, Spencer. I'm just that fast.
leif is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #27
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Posts: 438 it going to be Sunday the 21st? Any the afterparty?
Drew J.
funkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #28
Near water (hopefully), Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
Ya Sunday the 21st. I created a face book event stating it starts around 2pm, but this doesn't have to be concrete if people need to re-arrange for work and what not.

After party? I sure hope so, let the Buzzards start throwing out ideas for locations and times.
smauk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #29
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
hah you suckers had a hard enough time keeping up with me and i ran gore before the race.. shit you metrosexuals are lucky i have better things to do than play slap ass. you guys are going to get stomped specially leif and natalie you going against the 60 mile champs and i wouldnt leave woody out of the equation.. way to get it keck
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011   #30
x, x
Paddling Since: x
This will be my first year so I am going to say,

rabble, rabble, rabble,

just in case I get destroyed. I'll talk shit later.

see you there.

bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote