Old 03-03-2005   #31
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
harvey i've been trying to make a buck off you -- i mean WITH you -- for years. but seriously, i have a great investment opportunity that has your name all over it. it involves miniature ponies, midgets & strippers. i have a really good feeling about this one. could be the one that takes us to the next level.

seriously. think about it.

let's talk offline ...

ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #32
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Pete...all this smack coming from a guy whose local play spot is called the "log hole" ...pipe down before we dry you up all together...

Marky, I would drive up for your nickle poker sessions but I am too busy shining the Salida Team's, Ark Valley championship trophy, from last year's local series.

ToddG, I am genuinely interested in your offer, while I mock these others I am keenly aware of the growth potential when one combines things that are smaller than normal with adult entertainment....please forward me details...

Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #33
The Log Hole is the only one I am willing to tell you about. I will through team Carbondale in that mix anytime and we will see where the trophy lives. I'll bring them over the divide and serve it up nine 7 zero style.

friend of the fork, knife, and spoon
peterB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #34
Harvey- you just wait

I gotta back up my homeboy in this case-
Harvey- we definitely have some secret weapons on the west side in Carbondale. Just wait til we get our own private, self-designed whitewater park and then we'll have our own face off- and be keeping our own trophy! Until then, we'll just have to beat you on your home turf...
Representin'- Hanna
paddlergurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #35
Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Keep stroking that trophy while you can. Next year the 81211 crew will actually show up and try. You see Harvey, we actually have REAL things to kayak up here in the 81211 hood. We actually feel sorry for you 81201 boaters, you only have 2 holes to flop around in, 1 is a broken down piece and the other one, while good, is slower than my old van driving up Fremont Pass.

So whenever the ol ball and chain lets you out of the house, come on up for our 50 cent poker nights. I will give you hint about the new insta money involves a BigWorm!!!
check it out

Deceptively yours,
Mark Olson
BigWormClothing- President
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #36
The next zone, .
This thread made my day - funny sh*t – I have a few points to discuss.

To Marco – You have to have an afro, pittbull, 64 Impalla on twenty two’s with switches, sell bud, and black to preside over big worm. Hell 4 of 6 ain’t bad.

To Mike H – Let’s make the Chaffee Challenge for year round residents only. No 3 monthers, no van down by the river livin hippies. Just us board as hell in the winter locals can compete. Also let’s add a creek component to the challenge. One “Salida” day, One “BV” day and the tie breaker is at Lake Creek = Brains to Caldron – Head to head. Each team fields a team of 5 for this. Wait could you get 5? Maybe only 3 would work better. No it has to be 5 – I am fo so not in the top 3 around here and would only get to paddle if it is the top 5 . Also next Wed about 1 PM – Old Faithful/Rock Island – MO INC, Hixton, and You – Get the “81201 Hood” up here and let’s ski some pow!

To Paddlergurl/peterb – I love the idea of getting more people in this challenge – one unfortunate rule for Carbolendle = no snowboarding read heads or AVSC teachers can compete – yes you Wheeler.

To TG – Love the idea of midgets, ponies, and strippers. I have access to about 5 donkeys’ that could work for the ponies and a great connection for strippers. What about a race during Pimp and Ho up here this May. Bikini’s warein 400lb strippers ridin on donkeys. A race right down main here in BV. I can be the bookie and will take bets. 6% to the house. Also did that clown live through that video clip – wow – Hey check out this one Redneck Surfin!!!

To poker playin boaters – get up here to BV for the next Tourney – March 12 - $25 buy in – you will have to find out where and join the club (Arkansas Valley Living) - Also sign up early we fill the 40 or so spots.

To the stiff man – Any opinion is worth listening to - even if you do not agree with it – and BK’s opinion when it comes to boating IMO is better than most. Take it for what it is worth - to you.
Jahve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #37
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
A'ight Pete and Paddlegurl (Hanna) I will also give you the golf course fish ladder hole...yeah you guys should come down next summer. Hanna tried to ringer for BV (their whole squad was made up of ringers since Redneck and Marko were too busy playing low stakes poker and selling ashtrays on Ebay) but it did not seem to help too much.

Redneck I am down for a creek race but if we can find ten total of our friends that want to race on Lake Creek I will be impressed. Lets do some sled neckin' call me or inc.

Marko, your shit talking is getting out of hand. Check the scoreboard homey. Not too mention we don't need a civil war down here. 90% of you hairy palmed monkeys up north learned to cartwheel down here in the Heart of the Rockies anyway.

I will give it up to the BV scene circa '05 though, when I moved from BV down here to Salida Beach in '98 it was Redneck holding it down for BV solo. No one else wanted to subject themselves to 12 months of Panchos and -15 windchill. You know me dog I am a uniter...can't we all just get along? we can dis on everyone else?
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #38
Charc in = charc out
Seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 1992
excellent! The Valley in-fighting has already begun in earnest & it's barely march.

i just can't wait til arkansas creek peaks at 400cfs this year, & you guys get to have your little cartwheel contest to see who is the king of cartwheels. best start practicin' your cartwheels now. flatwater season is in! & best watch out for marko -- son's been ankle-bitin' 2 of the best cartwheelers in the biz & can probably do a whole lotta cartwheels by now. he's a hustler. no disputin' though, in colorado, The Valley has it on lock when it comes to who cartwheels the best. lefts, rights, more lefts. dang!

oh, & Brook A. would love to do a lake creek race. he could bring his buddy Paris & rep the front range. teehee.

'Neck, wish i could invite you in on my idea to make MILLIONS, but three's a crowd on this one .. & really, i'm looking for someone who's a little less, uh, bright/savvy, to take advantage of. so Harvey ("uniter, not divider") is the no-brainer choice for this (pun fully intended).
ToddG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005   #39
DP/ Cinematographer
DP - cinematographer, Boulder
Paddling Since: 1978
Send a message via Skype™ to Brook
That's it.... You're all f*#@!d!!!! Too much bumpin gums from you Mtn pokes. I'm sharpening my blades! We ga take it 2 da H20, no valley too big, no ho too small. Time 2 git served ya'll!

Bring it!

-G's up. 80301

-Where's Gary E's big ars in all this drama?
Brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005   #40
Shit TG I was having a blast just reading this post, but now game on.

PS TG keep my name out of this in Valley fighting, and how do you get to Treasure Canyon?

mp is offline   Reply With Quote